We all know that India is a fascinating country and that is why people from all over the world want to visit there. If you are thinking the same and looking to travel to India under special circumstances, you can and here are more details about it.
There are three types of Indian e-visa offered and everyone can apply for them. The main one is an e-tourist visa, which sees the greatest number of applications per month. India receives millions of tourists per year and most of them go there for recreation education or employment. But today we are going to focus on x Visa to India and how it works.
What is X Visa to India?
It is a type of entry visa provided to the people outside India and it is provided in special circumstances. Here are the details about it; it is provided to:
- It is granted to the spouse or children of a foreigner of Indian origin.
- A person of Indian origin who wants to visit India on holidays or business.
- Dependants of foreigners who come to India on visas like student business or other things.
There are a few special guidelines to be followed by the applicants and here is the list of the requirements.
- If the foreigners visiting India on long term x visa does not register with the Foreign Regional Registration Office, then they can stay for a maximum of 180 days straight in a single visit. And if you want to stay more than that, then, you’d have to contact FRRO for the extension of your stay.
- The foreigners are advised to follow all the rules provided for that kind of visa to India.
- During registration, everyone needs to provide full details to the relevant officer. And if they are satisfied with your answers, then you can receive the visa on time.
- Registration facilities are available at the selected office of FRRO and you have to go there to apply.
- The applicant must be physically present at the application office to get what they are looking for.
Apart from these guidelines, you’d need to present a few documents for spouse visa India. Here is the list:
List of Documents
If you are looking to get the nod from FRRO, then you need to be prepared with these things beforehand. You must reach the FRRO office with all these documents or your application will be rejected.
- A completed visa extension form
- Recent front facing passport size photo
- A copy of your passport and visa or e-visa and registration certificate
- A copy of valid rent agreement of C-Form to prove you are living in India
- You must carry your passport in original form for them to see
- A copy of marriage certificate will be required along with Indian passport
- You’d also need to present a copy of the birth certificate with the passports of parents
So, these are documents you need to carry into the appointment to convert x visa India. After that, your tourist visa will be converted to the x visa in India.
Read more info from here:- https://www.indiane-visa.com/